domingo, 21 de julio de 2013

Oh, summer nights!


One of my favorite things to do is cook for my friends, have a nice table and entertain. However, as many other Spaniard students of my age, I don’t live on my own, thus, the possibility of having friends over for dinner is quite limited.

However, things turn around on summer when my family goes out almost every weekend and I have the house all for myself.

IMG_0009

IMG_0011

I think one good option to serve is a cheese table. I am a big lover of cheese, and it is as easy as it comes and is always successful. Also, guacamole is a “house” specialty, and since I know it is special preference of some of my friends, I often tend to serve it along nachos. Besides, it is so easy to make!

IMG_0012

IMG_0032
{Ignore the decor please!}

We had a wonderful time, I am so lucky to have these people in my life. Hopefully, we will have a similar dinner soon again!


xx

No hay comentarios: