martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

Yoshino

Japanese food has been, at all times, a favorite type of mine. Oddly enough, though, I didn't like sushi and wouldn't have it at all. Despite this little fact, two months ago, and without previous notice, I experienced a shift in my taste when I decided to try it again. Ever since I always seem to be in a lust for California rolls and makis, and Yoshino, a Japanese restaurant that was discovered to me, has successfully fulfilled my cravings.

IMG_4074

IMG_4091

IMG_4089

IMG_4096

Yoshino is located in c/Mallorca 90, Barcelona.

xx

2 comentarios:

Clara Turbay dijo...

Great ideas and good taste!

Mom Fashion World dijo...

OMG!
The food looks yummy,
and you look so gorgeous!

P.S. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
Would you like following each other on GFC?
Please let me know and I will follow you back.

http://www.momfashionworld.com/