jueves, 1 de marzo de 2012

Toffees

IMG_4457

Toffees, self declared as the Bistro of Barcelona, is a "space full of charm where you will enjoy the best products and the best gastronomical offer of the city".

IMG_4454

This description, not coined by me at all, fits very well the vibe and the quality of the food served in this Resto, but unfortunately, as many times happens, the price accompanies the description too. Through discount webs, though, my partner in crime and I got the chance to experience the delicious food offered almost half price and yes, we fully enjoyed it.

IMG_4410

IMG_4407


So if you happen to be around town, I recommend you to pay a visit to Toffees, right next to the Muntaner station (very accessible), in c/Via Augusta 201, Barcelona.

IMG_4439

IMG_4419

IMG_4465

For the occasion I decided to wear this blouse gifted to me by one of my wonderful friends, it is from Zara, and I can't help but love its back cut.


xx

No hay comentarios: