miércoles, 24 de agosto de 2011
domingo, 14 de agosto de 2011
viernes, 5 de agosto de 2011
I’m here, in a café in front of the sea, relaxing after too much sun at the beach (and maybe a little bit sun burnt, but shhhh, it’s a secret), sipping a sweet Latte Macchiato and thinking of what’s been inspiring me lately or I’ve been lusting after…
♥Opened back clothing. Because that I like all year long, to juxtapose sexiness and bring it from the front, to the back.
♥Letters. Because there’s always something that gives it an “extra” when it’s handwritten.
♥Patterned pants. Maybe a little bit more risky than regular pants, but certainly more unique and personal.
martes, 2 de agosto de 2011
That being said, and as some awards entail, I couldn’t avoid telling you seven “little secrets” of myself.
2. I adore the sea, it is something that I really need every year to spend some days at the beach, relaxing, doing nothing… just enjoying the sun.
3. I discovered twitter a few months ago and now I’m totally addicted to it. It allows me to follow newspapers and keep in touch with the world.
4. I cannot control myself with ice-creams. Or chocolate. That’s when food=pleasure becomes real for me.
5. I wear glasses and I totally HATE it (hence my overuse of contacts). Not that I don’t like them in anybody, I just have a small head which makes all of the glasses look out of place and too big for me, shades included.
6. I’m quite a nerd when it comes to Art and politics. I enjoy going to a museum, alone or with company, and getting soaked in all the beauty of the paintings, sculptures… and the same can be said about architecture.
7. Every year I promise myself I’ll start working out, and at that I have always failed, until next time, I promise!
I’d like to pass the award to swellmayde, acurlystyle, Mara, Glistersandblisters, and CoutureCarrie.