lunes, 15 de marzo de 2010

Love Valentino


Well, it's probably a little too late to be posting pictures about this collection, but I wasn't able to resist (better late than ever right? I'm such a bad blogger...) . I can't say I've ever been it's biggest fan, other brands have caught my attention more intensely over the years, but well, this time i couldn't help but falling in love. Valentino's collection is from my point of view, the ultimate feminine collection. It's so ethereal and classy, I'd kill for one of those dresses, specially one of them. I need it. So much that please God/Nature/Energy, whatever there is out there, let my dreams be fulfilled.

This particular dress would make my dreams come true, I could definitely wear it all summer long. As a famous stylist we all know would say : I die.

Lace, lace ♥
Mr. Valentino might not be the one designing any more, but Pier Paolo and Maria Grazia Chiuri are definitely doing a great job.



8 comentarios:

Couture Carrie dijo...

Such a gorgeous collection!

xoxox,
CC

Gia dijo...

What an amazing collection, so much lace and fluid materials and those long superb dresses, they give so much envy:)
All the best to you:)

xoxo,
Gia.

Denisa L dijo...

love it too:)

Anónimo dijo...

Pues nunca es tarde porque yo no había visto la colección, me encanta el vestido de encaje negro, que mono (L) y el segundo es adorable también.

un bso!

Liya dijo...

love the 2nd pic!

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Tori dijo...

I love this collection, the first three looks are my favorite.

michelle_ dijo...

this collection is absolutely gorgeous !
thanks much for the comments dear !
visit - follow - comment me back at..
glisters and blisters

Lucie - A Taste Of Vogue dijo...

I LOVE this collection. The first look is my absolute fave =]

xxx